You’ll love this recipe especially if you like Cajun seasoning! We’re cooking up our flavorful Ribeye Steaks in the Traeger but you can use your conventional oven also. The cajun seasoning mixed into the butter creates a mouthwatering sauce for your bites!
- 2, 12-16 oz boneless ribeyes
- Slap your mama Cajun Seasoning
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- 1 teaspoon finely diced green onion
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 1/18 teaspoon white pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Take your steaks out of the fridge and let it sit for 20 minutes til room tempature
- Fire up Traeger (or any bbq grill) to 300F.
- Pat dry steaks and season with “Slap Ya Mama Seasoning”.
- Cook for 25 minutes, flipping halfway till you have 130F internal temp for medium rare.
- While steak cooks create your butter sauce. Combine butter, green onion, black pepper, white pepper and cayenne pepper and mix. Scoop butter sauce on a waxed paper and chill in fridge.
- When steaks reach temp, remove from grill and immediately place 1-2 balls of butter and let melt. Serve with a bake potato with all the fixings.