- Gluten Free
- Grade: Certified USDA Choice
- Angus Charolais Cross
- Wet-aged 14+ days to intensify its naturally delicious flavor
- Each steak is hand cut by a master butcher
- Product ships frozen and will arrive frozen or partially thawed
- Due to the nature of the product, expect variability in size and shape.
- Because the intramuscular fat is so fine, Bavette steak can be very easily overcooked and dried out, so we recommend cooking quickly and at high temperatures to achieve perfect, medium rare results.
Our American Almond Bavette is hand selected at harvest and perfectly aged. The “Bavette” is often referred to as “The Butcher’s Cut” as it is known to be reserved and loved by butchers themselves. It is becoming increasingly known for its rich, deep flavors due to its high degree of exceptionally fine intramuscular marbling.